Think in an innovative and creative manner.
Act on instinct and experience, not on theory or fear.
Make your business model concrete and understandable.
Value human values more than academic behaviours.
- initiate a process where people create business, not visa versa.
- have a free spirit, innovative opinions and an open mind.
- combine forces in trust, in open communication and share your knowledge.
- act with courage, determination and a willingness to risk.
- humour is just as important in good business, as a logic mind.
We call it all:
Cooperation in motion.